It certifies that every batch has been tested. The analysis are done by a third accredited party. We always check for purity and conformity with the label. Next to that had some of our sports nutrition products, which are used frequently by Athletes, an analysis for anabolic androgenic steroids and stimulants.
You find the batch number on each product on the lid of the jar.
EUROPEAN DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
COSMOFARMA - Manufacturer for COSMOTREND and the BSFOOD LINE
- the Belgian federal agency for the safety of the food chain (fasfc) under the license number AER/OVL/029631
- the US FDA Registration under the number 15807088072 and located in Belgium at 9930 Zomergem, Grote baan 9 /2
declares that BSFood is in conformity with the following standard(s) or other normative document(s)
- REGULATION (EC) No 1924/2006 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL
of 20 December 2006 on nutrition and health claims made on foods.
- REGULATION (EU) 2016/1413 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL
of 24 August 2016 on meal replacement for weight control.
- REGULATION (EC) No 1935/2004 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL
On the general principles of safety and inertness for all Food Contact Materials (FCMs).
- REGULATION (EC) No 2023/2006 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL
On the Regulation on Good Manufacturing Practices
- REGULATION (EU) No 1169/2011 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL
of 25 October 2011 on the provision of food information to consumers
- AUTHENTIFICATION with all formulations to guarantee they are Banned Substance Free and comply with the International Standard World Anti-Doping Code and WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency).