Private label manufacturer in natural health supplements
As private label manufacturer of natural supplements, nutraceuticals and shakes we assist you as distributor to expand your own brand into the world.
Cosmofarma delivers you as private label manufacturer all the key components for a succesful private label program:
- Prime manufacturer & packager
- Custom made supplements and formulas
- In-house formulas
- Continuous new product development & flavors
Whether you're looking for developing and manufacturing a brand-new product, improving your existing line or reverse-engineering an existing product. We turn your supplement ideas into compliant products.
About private label manufacturer Cosmofarma
- Cosmofarma is a family run business based in Zomergem, Belgium.
- We have an excellent team of people.
- We love and believe in what we do - producing the highest quality nutritional supplements.
- Producing the best natural products requires us to be choosy about our ingredients. We use, for example, only top quality proteins from grass fed cows. They are raised with respect, eat their natural diet, are milked according to season, are not given any growth hormones or antibiotics to increase the milk production.
- We invest in state-of-the-art labs and a highly skilled science and technical team to test more frequently in-house on composition and purity.
- Next to this we work with accredited third party testing services to comply with the requirements of the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA).
Our flavours are 100% natural extracts and the milk derived protein comes from grass fed raised cows. This means topingredients friendly for the human body, kidney and liver
We constantly seek improvement. We review our processes to look for ways to improve on safety, quality, and efficiency. And with this kind of commitment and passion, anything is possible to design unique, signature products for our customers across the globe.
What Makes Cosmofarma Different?
- We are passionate about making healthy products.
- Our sourcing and quality control teams pay careful attention to each and every ingredient sourced from locations around the world.
We utilize an extensive audit program.
- To assure exceptional quality, our labs test and retest raw materials, ingredients and products at multiple steps in the manufacturing process.
- When you purchase one of our products, rest assured that we are acutely aware you’re looking for products you can trust which can be consumed by people close to you. We feel the same way. That’s why we go with the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety Enrolment Program.
- We manufacture all of our products in Belgium in our state of the art clean room manufacturing facility.
We meet the Belgian (FAVV) and European (EFSA) requirements for dietary supplements
And we go several steps beyong this:
- We’re certified Kosher and Halal for many products,
- We have a Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) program in place,
- We have an allergen program to reduce the potential for cross-contamination,
- We have a dedicated team of Quality Assurance and Quality Control specialists who monitor that we establish, follow and document all GMPs.
Sports Performance and Rehab Convention18th and 19th February, the campus of High School UCLL in Belgium is again, the epicenter for international experts in sports performance and rehab. At least seven toppers will speak about maximizing sporting achievements and rehabilitation. With several renowned specialist from the UK, the Netherlands and Belgium, the SPR convention ensures […]
A lot of people are becoming more conscious about the environment, the climate and the consequences of it. A large part of them pay attention to the welfare of animals. Not only the welfare of animals which are threatened with extinction, but also the welfare of animals who are breed to eat. Think about the […]
Every year in summer, the ice of the North Pole sea melts. Every year the amount of melting ice increases. Every year in winter, the melted ice freezes up again. This year, the sea around the North Pole doesn’t freeze up. Changes on the North Pole are global changes A lot of scientist worry […]