Private label manufacturer in natural health supplements
As private label manufacturer of natural supplements, nutraceuticals and shakes we assist you as distributor to expand your own brand into the world.
Cosmofarma delivers you as private label manufacturer all the key components for a succesful private label program:
- Prime manufacturer & packager
- Custom made supplements and formulas
- In-house formulas
- Continuous new product development & flavors
Whether you're looking for developing and manufacturing a brand-new product, improving your existing line or reverse-engineering an existing product. We turn your supplement ideas into compliant products.
About private label manufacturer Cosmofarma
- Cosmofarma is a family run business based in Zomergem, Belgium.
- We have an excellent team of people.
- We love and believe in what we do - producing the highest quality nutritional supplements.
- Producing the best natural products requires us to be choosy about our ingredients. We use, for example, only top quality proteins from grass fed cows. They are raised with respect, eat their natural diet, are milked according to season, are not given any growth hormones or antibiotics to increase the milk production.
- We invest in state-of-the-art labs and a highly skilled science and technical team to test more frequently in-house on composition and purity.
- Next to this we work with accredited third party testing services to comply with the requirements of the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA).
Our flavours are 100% natural extracts and the milk derived protein comes from grass fed raised cows. This means topingredients friendly for the human body, kidney and liver
We constantly seek improvement. We review our processes to look for ways to improve on safety, quality, and efficiency. And with this kind of commitment and passion, anything is possible to design unique, signature products for our customers across the globe.
What Makes Cosmofarma Different?
- We are passionate about making healthy products.
- Our sourcing and quality control teams pay careful attention to each and every ingredient sourced from locations around the world.
We utilize an extensive audit program.
- To assure exceptional quality, our labs test and retest raw materials, ingredients and products at multiple steps in the manufacturing process.
- When you purchase one of our products, rest assured that we are acutely aware you’re looking for products you can trust which can be consumed by people close to you. We feel the same way. That’s why we go with the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety Enrolment Program.
- We manufacture all of our products in Belgium in our state of the art clean room manufacturing facility.
We meet the Belgian (FAVV) and European (EFSA) requirements for dietary supplements
And we go several steps beyong this:
- We’re certified Kosher and Halal for many products,
- We have a Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) program in place,
- We have an allergen program to reduce the potential for cross-contamination,
- We have a dedicated team of Quality Assurance and Quality Control specialists who monitor that we establish, follow and document all GMPs.
Maca root is starting to become more popular in the sport and health industry. It is called on the scientific world “Lepidium meyenii” or “Lepidium Peruvianum”. It’s been appreciated now by multiple generations as a great mood stabilizer and energy booster. Maca has a powerful blend of highly nutritive ingredients like vitamins, phytonutrients, fatty acids […]
Crazy Halloween deal* These pancakes are amazing! Simple and quick to make. Packed full of protein, carbohydrates and minerals to fuel your muscle growth. Get it now! 180 kg packed in black jars = € 1050 Don’t miss this superdeal! *Valid from Wednesday 26th of October to Wednesday 2nd of November 2016! Ingredients & […]
The route to balance in your life isn’t always an easy one. These tips will help you get in to shape without you having to change your daily routine. Look past your disabilities and focus on what you can do. Drink 2-3 glasses of water after every alcoholic consumption.It’s okay to drink a nice […]